Car Park charges can be paid HERE
Please ensure you purchase your parking IN ADVANCE!
The site is approximately a 3.5hour drive from London, depending on your starting point. Please note that there are a lot of events on this weekend, so plan your journey in advance to try and beat the traffic.
Use the following postcode: EX6 6JH
- Take the A4 signposted ‘The West, Heathrow airport’.
- Once indicated, continue onto the M4 signposted ‘The West, Heathrow, Staines, Hounslow’
- Leave the M4 at Junction 20, then join the M5 Motorway signposted ‘The South West, Bristol West’
- Leave the M5 at Junction 31, then merge onto the A30 signposted ‘Bodmin, Okehampton’
- Once you have joined the A30 take the exit marked Cheriton Bishop
- Take the first exit on the roundabout towards Cheriton Bishop
- Turn left at the Old Thatch Pub, there is an oak tree in the middle of the road
- Follow the road for 1.4 miles, then turn left and then left again.
- Signs will be displayed to help guide you to the site.
Please try to reduce your carbon footprint by getting as many people as possible in to your cars. It’s a win-win situation: you protect the environment and your friends contribute towards travel expenses!
Car park charges are £10 per car, and £25 per caravan. Please ensure you have your tickets ready for inspection and your money ready for the car park before you arrive.
Jump on a National Express bus to Exeter and enjoy a few more drinks at the bar with the money you saved.
There are three different stations you can arrive to:
1. Yeoford (6 miles from site)
2. Exeter St Davids (approx. 10 miles from site).
3. Exeter Central (approx. 10 miles from site).
The easiest route from London would be a direct train from Paddington Station to Exeter St Davids.
Below are a list of taxi companies that have all been informed about the event and will be available during the course of the weekend.
Gemini Taxis – 01392 666 666
Capital Taxis – 01392 434 343 / 01392 433 433
Z Cars Taxis – 01392 422 888